Looking for travel information in English for your next visit to Guadeloupe, the beautiful archipelago in the Caribbean’s French West Indies? Well, look no further as the first ever comprehensive English language travel guide to northern Basse-Terre island is finally available for only USD $10.00 (Venmo) or USD $10.50 (PayPal). Jambo’s Essential Travel Guide to Northern Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe: The Communes of Deshaies, Sainte-Rose & Pointe-Noire contains 44 full pages (8.5″ x 11″) of useful and up-to-date travel information, maps, photos and key French vocabulary to make the most out of your visit to paradise. Researched and written on the ground at Jambo’s home base in the Ferry quartier of Deshaies.
The cost to receive the PDF e-book by e-mail is only USD $10.00 (if you pay by Venmo) or USD $10.50 (if you pay by PayPal)!
VENMO: Pay $10.00 through Venmo by clicking here and you will be e-mailed the PDF e-book at the email attached to your Venmo account (or other e-mail address you may provide): https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2403264326795264773
PAYPAL: Pay $10.50 through Paypal by clicking here and you will be e-mailed the PDF e-book at the email attached to your PayPal account (or other e-mail address you may provide): PayPal Payment Button-Click Here
Copyright © 2018 by Jambo. All rights reserved. Redistribution and unauthorized publication are prohibited. Jambo Press, Ch. De Bornave, Ferry, 97126 Deshaies, Guadeloupe. For questions or comments, e-mail Jambo at email@example.com.
Reader comments on the book:
- I am planning another trip and just found out about a very thorough and comprehensive English travel guide on Deshaies (with things to do in surrounding Pointe Noire and Sainte Rose too) . I…wish I had it on my last trip there! Bravo to the author!!! Thank you. – From Tripadvisor reader, BungeeJumper852, Miami, FL (01/31/18)
- I could not agree more about this excellent new guidebook. I just got my copy and it is -extremely- comprehensive and helpful. If you are staying in or around Deshaies, you absolutely owe it to yourself to get it. There is so much good information. – From Tripadvisor reader, Radio71 (02/02/18)
- Thank you, Jambo! Great info in your guide book (finally in English) and really thorough. I already reserved a rental bungalow with the information inside for our upcoming trip and now have tips as well on how to get there, where to eat, what to bring and what to do in the area on Basse-Terre. Cheers! – From Jocelyn L., online purchaser (02/06/18)
- We just returned from vacationing in the Deshaies area and found “Jambo’s Essential Travel Guide to Deshaies, Guadeloupe” an invaluable resource. Thank goodness it was in English, making it very easy to use. It contains many helpful suggestions and local contact information. – From TripAdvisor reader, EastenderLI (02/22/18)
- I wanted to share this with others in the same spot I found myself in, which was to use Google Translate because I couldn’t find anything substantial in English about Guadeloupe. It’s available here: https://jambopress.com/. Thought this could be useful. I especially like that it’s a PDF so you can put it on your phone and take with you when traveling even though you might not have cell service. – From TripAdvisor reader, FinallyInDaSun (08/29/18)
Guadeloupe – Basse-Terre – Deshaies – Tourism – Travel – Sainte-Rose – Pointe-Noire – Bouillante – Lesser Antilles – French West Indies – Travel Guide
<meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”LGm7xxsVd-_WGHfZZv6MI3oSXdwEMd27Uvn_m2MDguQ” />